The latest release of 2ACoin is out…
Version 1.1.0 is a Mandatory release!
All users need to upgrade to 2ACoin v1.1.0 prior to block 50,000.
The latest releases includes a lot of new features and enhancements. We have highlighted a few of the major changes this version introduces below;
- Both poolwallet and walletd have gone away and have been replaced by 2acoin-service.
- Zedwallet has undergone some major changes which include integrated addresses.
- LWMA-2 Updates will be released at block 50,000 and 70,000 improving difficulty calculations for blocks.
- Implemented built-in checkpoints to enhance the performance of block syncing (future release)
- Updated RocksDB to 5.14.2 – used in 2ACoind daemon for storage of block information.
- New 2acoin-service replaced walletd for use with pools and other programs needing RPC access to wallet
- and more… to see a complete list, check out the github listing for this release
In addition to all of these new enhancements… There are a lot of bug-fixes in this version too.
Again, this is a mandatory version upgrade… Please update your software now so that you can be ready.