Latest 2Acoin Release – 2ACoin v1.1.6
We just released a new version of the 2ACoin software Suite.
(Now available for download from GitHub)
Latest Release Information
2ACoin v1.1.6 is now available for download from our GitHub Software Repository.
This is a maintenance release which includes the following features/updates;
- Revamped/improved CI builds for Travis and Appveyor
- Updated CMake rules for compiler compatibility with project
- MacOS build options for clang compiled binaries
- Removal of dead code paths
- Postponed release of CN_ARMOR for later release
- Addition of new libraries
- WalletBackend – replacement for WalletGreen
- Nigel – The JSON package that replaces NodeRPCProxy between WalletBackend, zedwallet-beta and wallet-api
- Addition of new binaries
- zedwallet-beta – Upgraded zedwallet using the new WalletBackend
- wallet-api – Upgraded 2acoin-service using the new WalletBackend now with RESTful API calls
Who Should Update
If you are new to 2ACoin then this is the version that you want to start with. Just download the software for your system and follow the directions here.
2ACoin v1.1.6 is a maintenance release. While it is not mandatory to upgrade to this version (for current users) we do recommend that you upgrade your system to take advantage of the features and functionality of this current release. Review all of the release notes listed on the GitHub download to see what this version includes.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the Firearm Community over the next 10 years.
2ACoin v1.1.6 provides new features and functionality. This release reflects the outstanding effort by our team.
Our team is constantly working to ensure the stability and security of the 2ACoin network.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them.