Our Launch Date for 2ACoin is scheduled for August 1st, 2018 @ 1700 UTC.
Initially we were not going to release our software until our Launch Date. However, due to the overwhelmingly strong requests from our 2ACoin community we decided to create a Release Candidate version for the community to begin TESTING with.
2ACoin V0.1.0.1-RC is now available on our GitHub page. With this version you can create a wallet address and configure your miners for mining with our http://pool.2acoin.org mining pool. For those interested in setting up a 2ACoin pool everything that you need is in the binaries including;
- 2ACoind – daemon for syncing with the blockchain locally
- zedwallet – a better version of the simplewallet
- walletd – the wallet daemon for those running pools or other services requiring a wallet daemon
- miner – this is a simple CPU miner that can be used to mine via your CPU
- poolwalletd – this is available in the distribution but has been replaced with walletd for most use
You can either download the binaries, we only have them available for Linux at this time, or you can download the source and compile for your OS as needed. Everything you need is available in this release candidate.
IMPORTANT – this is a Release Candidate version for TESTING ONLY. Please be aware that any wallets and ARMS (2acoins) mined with this release will be lost when we go live on 8/1/2018.
We'd like to thank the TurtleCoin Community for allowing us to FORK their coin and using their software as the basis for 2ACoin!