We are pleased to announce the latest update to our 2ACoin software is now out!
Latest 2ACoin Release
2ACoin v1.1.1 is now available for download from out GitHub Software Repository.
The release of v1.1.1 culminates 3 weeks of developing, coding and testing for the 2ACoin Daemon and Wallet software.
In this release we have included the following changes;
- Moved difficulty code to own files out of Currency.cpp
- LWMA-2 Updates (see zawy12/difficulty-algorithms#3)
- LWMA-2 Window Size increase coming in soft fork @ block 70,000
- Added/dispersed seed nodes for enhanced network security/performance
- Latest version URL link is now in CryptoNoteConfig.h
- Updated internal checkpoints to 50,000
- General code cleanup
- and more… (see all the updates here – https://github.com/2acoin/2acoin/releases/tag/v1.1.1 )
Who Should Update
If you are new to 2ACoin, then this is the version you want to start with. Just download the software for your system and follow the directions here.
2ACoin v1.1.1 is a mandatory release that all users must update to before we reach block 70,000 or by October 13th, 2018. When block 70,000 is reached, 2ACoin will implement a new difficulty algorithm via a soft fork. To ensure your software is compatible, we encourage all users to upgrade now.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the National Rifle Association (NRA) over the next 10 years.
2ACoin v1.1.1 provides many enhancements and bug fixes. Our team is constantly working to ensure the stability and security of the 2ACoin network.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them.