2ACoin Pool Undergoes Facelift
Our “Official” 2ACoin Pool underwent a face lift recently. In fact, it was more than just a pretty cosmetic improvement, it was a complete upgrade!
The original pool software we were running on was an earlier version of the CryptoNote-NodeJS-Pool. We forked Dvandal’s v1.3.5 version, applied a few enhancements for 2ACoin, did some themeing to get the look/ feel that we wanted and voila!
We now have an up-to-date version of CryptoNote-NodeJS-Pool
running as our “Official” 2ACoin Mining Pool.
Upgrading our 2ACoin Mining Pool software provides us with the many benefits… We have listed just a few of those below;
- Updated API for Pool JSON interface
- SSL Security for both mining and web interface
- TCP (stratum-like) protocol for server-push based jobs
- Compared to old HTTP protocol, this has a higher hash rate, lower network/CPU server load, lower orphan block percent, and less error prone
- Miner login (wallet address) validation
- Workers identification (specify worker name as the password) – track multiple miners with one address
- Variable difficulty / share limiter
- Live Statistics API – new API’s allowing for additional charting and analysis of pool performance
- Smart Payment Processing – ability to set payment thresholds and allow splintering of transactions for payment processing
- Pool Stability Monitoring – several enhancements to pool monitoring which ensures better stability for pool
- Block Explorer Integrations – we have integrated the pool with our new block explorer (watch for upcoming article)
- Themeing – customized the look and feel of the pool to compliment our website and block explorer
We hope you like the changes that we have implemented with our “Official” 2ACoin Mining Pool.
We invite you to configure your miner to mine on our pool and test it out for yourself. We have made it easy for you to get started… Just follow our “Getting Started” guide on the pools pages.
Let us know how you like the changes by commenting on this article below.