We are pleased to announce another release to our 2ACoin software!
Latest 2ACoin Release
2ACoin v1.1.2 is now available for download from our GitHub Software Repository.
The release of v1.1.2 reflects on the work of our developers over the last month of developing, coding and testing for the 2ACoin Daemon, 2ACoin-Service and ZedWallet software.
In this release we have included the following;
- Updated internal checkpoints to 95,000
- Upgrade to RocksDB 5.15.10
- Resolve wallet coin burn bug
- Streamline transaction pool cleaning
- Store and use Local Node Height
- Added grey peers to GET_PEERS response
- Add daemon local height to wallet getStatus()
- Added more info to miner logging
- General code cleanup
- and more… (see all the updates here – https://github.com/2acoin/2acoin/releases/tag/v1.1.2 )
Who Should Update
If you are new to 2ACoin, then this is the version you want to start with. Just download the software for your system and follow the directions here.
2ACoin v1.1.2 is a mandatory release that all users must update to before we reach block 100,000 or by November 15th, 2018. When block 100,000 is reached, 2ACoin will implement a new MixIn Value via a soft fork. To ensure your software is compatible, we encourage all users to upgrade now.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the National Rifle Association (NRA) over the next 10 years.
2ACoin v1.1.2 provides many enhancements and bug fixes. Our team is constantly working to ensure the stability and security of the 2ACoin network.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them.