New 2ACoin Software Release
We are pleased to announce another release to our 2ACoin software!
Latest 2ACoin Release
2ACoin v1.1.4 is now available for download from our GitHub Software Repository.
The release of 2ACoin v1.1.4 reflects on the work of our developers over the last several weeks.
In this release we have included the following;
- Added support for LWMA-3 (to be activated @ block 200,000)
- Removed legacy code that is not used anymore
- Added CN Soft Shell support (coming soon as CN-ARMOR)
- Updated the CLI & Config file parsing in all binaries to remove Boost dependency
- Added a Project header that displays not only the ASCII Art but also relevant version, license, and copyright information when launching all binaries
- Upgraded the entire project based on the C++17 standards
- and more…
- (see all the updates here – 2ACoin v1.1.4 Release Details )
Who Should Update
If you are new to 2ACoin, then this is the version you want to start with. Just download the software for your system and follow the directions here.
2ACoin v1.1.4 is a mandatory release that all users must update to before we reach block 200,000 or by February 1st, 2019. When block 200,000 is reached, 2ACoin will implement a new LWMA-3 Difficulty Algorithm via a soft fork. To ensure your software is compatible, we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the Firearm Community over the next 10 years.
2ACoin v1.1.4 provides many enhancements and bug fixes. Our team is constantly working to ensure the stability and security of the 2ACoin network.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them.