Latest 2ACoin Release – 2ACoin v1.1.7
We just released a new version of the 2ACoin software Suite.
(Now available for download from GitHub)
Latest Release Information
2ACoin v1.1.7 is now available for download from our GitHub Software Repository.
This release of the core 2ACoin software includes the following General Updates, please refer to the complete list on the download page;
- Implements fork at 365,000 to reject new transactions with TX_EXTRA data > 5,120 bytes
- Implements fork at 365,500 to reject new transactions where the signature count is incorrect for the number of inputs in the transaction.
- Improved Mnemonics compilation speed
- Updated to use platform independent randomness sources
- CN Soft Shell algorithm altered (still unused by 2ACoin) to allow for the user of CPU/GPU mining software
- Removed all references to LWMA3 from the codebase to avoid further confusion
- Renamed PAGE_SIZE parameter in slow-hash functions that was causing errors when building for some users.
- Activated compiler cache for AppVeyor CI builds
- Various bug fixes… and more
Who Should Update
If you are new to 2ACoin then this is the version that you want to start with. Just download the software for your system and follow the directions here.
2ACoin v1.1.7 is a MANDATORY upgrade for all users. Upgrades must be completed before block 365,000.
Please review all of the release notes listed on the GitHub download to see what this version includes.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the Firearm Community over the next 10 years.
2ACoin v1.1.7 provides new features and functionality. This release reflects the outstanding effort by our team whom are constantly working to ensure the stability and security of the 2ACoin network.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them.