2ACoin-WalletGo (GUI Wallet) v1.0.7 Released
A new release of the 2ACoin-WalletGo software is now available for download.
What is WalletGo
2ACoin-WalletGo is a GUI desktop wallet that allows for the processing of transactions to and from your 2ACoin ARMS Wallet via a Graphical User Interface (GUI). The GUI app allows the ability to import/export a wallet using a private seed phrase or view/spend keys. Or you can create a brand new wallet via the app too.
Includes these additional features;
- The ability to keep an address list of commonly used recipient addresses
- Send/Receive ARMS from anyone via GUI interface
- View your balance in ARMS and/or USD
- View list of incoming/outgoing transactions
- Fast block syncing for wallet using remote node or local daemon blockchain
- Sync from checkpoints.csv for local nodes
- Connect to remote daemons for 2ACoin block syncing
Who Should Update
If you are a user of our 2ACoin-WalletGo software, then we encourage you to download/upgrade to this latest release – GitHub Download Link.
This version of the software includes the following;
- Update copyright notice for 2019
- Lowered required Mixin Amounts (helps with sending transactions)
- Bump Version to v1.0.7
- Includes 2ACoin Core v1.1.7 (2ACoind, 2acoin-service, and zedwallet).
All current users must upgrade to this version.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the Firearm Community over the next 10 years.
The 2ACoin team is constantly working to provide commitment and value to the 2ACoin community.
Please provide us with your comments and feedback below.
Leave a Reply