Latest 2ACoin Core Release – 2ACoin v1.1.8
We just released a new version of the 2ACoin software Suite.
(Now available for download from GitHub)
Latest Release Information
2ACoin v1.1.8 is now available for download from our GitHub Software Repository.
This release of the core 2ACoin software includes the following General Updates, please refer to the complete list of of updates on the download page.
- Project now builds under MSVC 2019
- Project not linked statically against OpenSSL for zedwallet-beta and wallet-api to facilitate encrypted communication with a node
- Enabled 32-bit builds
- Upgraded MiniUPNP dependency from v1.9 to v2.1
- Upgraded Crypto++ dependency to v8.2
- Added SQLite3 support into the project
- Reorganized source code structure for better modularization of core librariesUpdate Crypto Library to Crypto++ Library 8.2
- Resolved issue whereby Release builds enabled assert() usage
- Resolved an issue in the CMake build directions that were causing issues in a rare number of circumstances.
Who Should Update
If you are new to 2ACoin then this is the version that you want to start with. Just download the software for your system and follow the directions here.
2ACoin v1.1.8 is a MANDATORY upgrade for all users. Upgrades must be completed before block 390,000.
Please review all of the release notes listed on the GitHub download to see what this version includes.
2ACoin is designed and developed to support the American Right to “Keep and Bear Arms” as set forth in the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights established on December 15, 1791. To meet this goal, 2ACoin includes a pre-mine of 10% of the total available coins (1.791 million ARMS) that will be donated to the Firearm Community over the next 10 years.
2ACoin v1.1.8 provides new features and functionality. This release reflects the outstanding effort by our team whom are constantly working to ensure the stability and security of the 2ACoin network.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would like to hear them.